Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sports picture day!

HER: The third basketball game of the season was today. Tight game, first round 5-0, second round 13 - 11. Timberwolves lost the game. I wasn't sure how they were going to take the news, so as I approach I hear everyone say, nobody wins and nobody loses. They don't really count the points (Something they came up with at the school up to that age group to avoid tears and defeated feelings).
Okay here it is. Great for the ones that lose, less tears, content little faces. For the ones who win, they smile but will they still experience the taste of triumph? do they even know?... will the ones that lose try harder next game to actually win? Whatever it is I hope that Timberwolves gear up next game and be on it. I was very competitive as a kid.. I hope I can send positive and competitive energy waves to Sebastian! GO SEBASTIAN GO!!!

Team pictures were taking today prior the game. Can't wait to check them out!!! I will try to scan last years pictures and see what we come up to.

No comments: