Sunday, January 3, 2010

HER: Today, January the third. - Day 3 of the year 2010. Also one of my aunt's birthday from my father's side and the day I lost a former classmate I went to school with.
A tragic accident it was, she was traveling on the highway with some friends when an interprovincial bus intercept the vehicle she was in. I heard of this on facebook, then I search the local newpaper website where there was a video of the tragedy, the bodies and the family. All I could feel then was the pain they were going through, not only that but one of the witnesses mentioned pulling the body out of the vehicle and she was still breathing,
I close my eyes and instantly thought... be in so much physical pain that your body gives up.
My prayers go out to Mariella, her family and closest friends.

No comments: